Thursday, October 28

News Story on Utah KUTV 2 Tonight

A reporter from KUTV2 asked me to post about a story that is airing tonight. I haven't seen the entire thing, so I can't say exactly what it will be about, but she assured me that the story was very similar to mine. In the reporter's words:


"The story is about a LDS wife & mother who struggles with same-sex attraction.  She has had 2 homosexual affairs.  But she has decided her religion is more important to her and has gone through a church disciplinary process and is now in good standing as a member of the church.  It is her story about how she has chosen to true to herself by remaining a member of the LDS church despite her struggle."


The story tonight, on KUTV 2 - Utah - at 10:00 Utah time. I'm not sure how to get it outside of Utah. But I think it sounds like it will be worth watching. I'm glad to see that there are other voices willing to share the message of hope, peace, and repentance.
I've attached the trailer here.



2 comments:

  1. Interesting! You'll have to give us out-of-staters the full scoop after it airs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it just a few minutes ago. It was good. I'm amazed she can work through it after an affair. I hope all goes well for her. And you :)

    I think a good thing has come out of all this hoopla-an opened door for talking about the real issues and real people.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:

(G)MG is how I write to you. Commenting is one way to write to me.

If you want your comment published: No swearing, graphic content, name-calling of any kind, or outbound links to anything but official Church sites.

In addition, comments must be 100% relevant, funny, uplifting, helpful, friendly... well-written, concise, and true. Disparaging comments often don't meet those standards. Comments on (G)MG are personal notes to me, not part of a comment war. You are not entitled to have your ideas hosted on my personal blog. There are a zillion places for that, and only one (G)MG.

And I'd suggest writing your comment in Word and pasting it. That way Blogger won't eat it if it's over the word limit.